Our Services


Customers Inside Thailand

A tourist visa is needed to get your Muay Thai Visa but please contact us for solutons if you are here already.

Join With Boxernia

Train with us for 9000 baht a month - world class training

These are the documentation required:

*Once we’ve received the above required completed documents from you they will be sent to ministry of education.

Don't Hesitate To Contact Us

Email Address

[email protected]

Phone Number


For Your Information

What you need to know

The students who hold TR visa, are require to apply for the change of the tourist visa to Non-Immigrant ED visa at the Immigration Bureau in Thailand. But please note the request form must be made at least 16 days before visa validation. Firstly, they will be allowed to stay in Thailand for 90 days, and then requested for extension of stay is possible.

Please note that you should have at least 1 to 2 months TR Visa to apply, every Visa Extension requires an added fee (Every 3 months)

you will have to leave your passport for a minimum 3 weeks for processing.

Note that this process will take 3 or 4 weeks.


Get News, Updates, Special Event Notices and More When You Join Our Email List